Mister Freedom Californian Lot.64 "PANIOLO" - Hawaii Denim (Straight Leg)
The MF classic Californian Lot. 64 Blue Jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe.
The “Hawaii SC401” denim was initially pioneered and trademarked by Toyo Enterprises in Japan in the early 1990s, and milled as an exclusive fabric for their Sugar Cane Co workwear brand.
The SC401 is notorious for its subtle indigo shade variations in the yarns, interesting denim nep, attractive slub, “sweet” smell, and most-memorably rewarding fading potential.
FABRIC: Sturdy 14 Oz. “401 Hawaii” dark indigo-dyed denim twill, a blend of 50% cotton and 50% recycled sugarcane fibers. White w/ green line selvedge ID. Milled in Japan exclusively for Sugar Cane Co.
Pocketing: 100% cotton, indigo “Paniolo” Palaka pocketing.
Pocket Bags: Vintage NOS woven plaid fabric, Turquoise/ White, 100% cotton.
- Classic vintage five-pocket pattern with a straight leg, slightly tapered, mid-high rise.
- Button fly.
- Traditional selvedge leg outseam.
- MF® original white “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
- Hand-debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket.
- Twelve types of 100% cotton threads (gauge and color combination) used for construction. Main colors are yellow and orange, with white accents.
- Selvedge button hole fly placket.
- Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
- Unlined rear pockets.
- Original silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast waist/fly shank buttons.
- Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
- Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
- Made in USA
- The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 64 "Paniolo Ed." comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, washing machine spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.