Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse "Randall" Leather Jacket
Color: Natural Veg-Tan Leather
The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is their iconic denim jacket model that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
We are excited for this release of the staple Ranch Blouse pattern in natural veg-tan full-grain cowhide, exclusively developed by MF®.
Vegetable-tanned full-grain cowhide leather, natural finish, and color, milled and supple, about 2-3 Oz weight. Exclusively developed for MF®.
* Early round-type collar, A-1 style.
* ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
* Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching.
* Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets.
* Fully unlined, clean seams.
* Cotton corduroy collar and wrist cuff facing.
* Buckle back, adjustable, riveted.
* Original vintage-style MF® branded brass snaps closure.
* Mister Freedom® ‘The Sportsman’ woven label.
* High stitch-count, sturdy poly-cotton thread stitching.
* Made in California, USA.
For the jacket, MF carefully selects each hide of vegetable tanned cowhide resulting in the Ranch Blouse jackets having their own specific character, feel and natural ‘imperfections’.
Due to the nature of the natural cowhides, the Ranch Blouse will change color as you wear it and develop an attractive patina. Expect stains, water marks, natural grease, scratches, patina and creases. All this adds to the character of a leather garment. The jacket’s journey will be yours and each nick a memory.
The MF® Ranch Blouse in natural veg-tan cowhide leather is designed and made in California by Mister Freedom®.