RRL Limited-Edition 5-Pocket Rigid Jean
Vintage-inspired, relaxed-fitting jeans made in America from 12.5 oz. shrink-to-fit selvedge denim. Rigid right-hand twill is woven in Japan and indigo-dyed. When purchasing, increase waist and inseam by 2". Alter length once shrinkage is complete. Screen-printed stitching at the back pockets. Olive-hued herringbone pocking lining. Limited production run.
- Vintage 5-Pocket Fit: the most relaxed silhouette, with the longest rise and a straight leg.
- Size 32W has a 10.25" rise and an 18.25" leg opening. When purchasing, increase waist and inseam by 2". Alter length once shrinkage is complete.
- Hand-set, chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature buttoned closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- American-made, copper-tone buttons, rivets, and washer burrs. Five-pocket styling. Screen-printed stitching at the back pockets. Olive-hued herringbone pocket lining.
- Leather "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.
- Dyed with indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery.