RRL Shearling-Collar Leather Jacket
Constructed from lightweight, full-grain leather and shearling. Inspired by a 1930s car coat with Western-style details. Specially finished for a timeworn effect. Lined with cotton jacquard. Corozo buttons.
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 26.5" back body length, an 18.25" shoulder, a 45.5" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Shearling shawl collar. Buttoned throat latch. Buttoned placket. Corozo buttons.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two front waist buttoned pockets. Interior pockets.
- Raw edges. Fully lined. Body is lined with jacquard.
- Shell: leather. Collar: sheep shearling. Body lining: cotton. Sleeve lining: cupro, cotton.
- Spot clean.
- Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.