Attractions - Biltbuck Lot. 444 Horsebutt Engineer Boot
- A010Specialty Last （sleek rounded toe with a comfortable arch support）
- Black Veg-tanned Italian horse butt leather
- Goodyear flat welted
- 11'' pull-on style
- Gold tone steel roller buckle adjusters (BROGUE exclusive)
- Double stitching throughout
- Rolled top
- Full leather insole with leather heel pad
- Oil proof & non-slip heavy duty rubber Neoprene outsole by Biltrite
- Made in Japan
Exclusively made for BROGUE
These are Attractions' iconic engineer boots. Lot 444 is a well balanced last, the silhouette is created by an old shoe last which looks quite the same as some engineer boot existed in 1950s - 1970s. Italian solid horsebutt leather will give you a tough beginning, but they will be softened and shaped by your foot very easily in no time. Yes, you will see the “ Tea core “ eventually. There is no need to break in as they have a full leather sole and heel pad. With a non-slip rubber sole and heel, the boot is just for everyday heavy duty or motorcycle riding!
We suggest you to get a long shoehorn with the boot for an easy put on experience.
Please stand up, make sure your body weight on your feet so your feet are stretched for the accurate measurements.
1. Stand up on a paper
2. Make sure your pencil is 90 degree vertically on the paper to draw the outline along your foot
3. Measure the length by drawing a tangent line on the front toes curve and the back heel curves.
4. Measure the width by drawing the tangent lines on the side of the widest forefoot part.
5. To reduce the error of measurements, draw twice or three times of your foot trace for the measurements, and calculate the average numbers for the length and width.
The most difficult thing is the ankle turn into the shoes, if you have a really high instep, take 1 size larger the size we indicated above (of course the length could be too long for you if you're ok with that). Otherwise, if necessary, get a metal boot stretcher (as picture shown below) to stretch the instep/vamp for 24 hours before you put on the boot. The stretcher is officially recommended by the boot maker Attractions Co.
You can easily find it on amazon.
If you have more questions about sizing, please feel free to ask us.
We offer tea core patina service, if you'd like us to distress the boots for a little bit tea core looking, please also buy the tea core service. However, there is NO RETURN once we made the tea core for you. Tea core will be randomly made on both shoes on the vamp and toe area. The toe will be also flatten a little bit.
Return / Exchange:
We are happy to accept returns & exchanges for full price stock items orders placed within 10 days of mail order delivery / 7 days in store purchase. The returned shoes must be free from any marks, leather creases, stains, odor or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Otherwise, we will charge $100 on crease or any other marks on the shoes. Or we may return the shoes to you and no refund on a pair of worn shoes.
We offer you the option of exchange or refund on online orders. Refunds are credited to the original form of payment. Please ask us before you made purchase on our website if you were not sure about your size. Otherwise, a return occurred by the sizing issue, a restock fee of $50 will be deducted from your refund.
For all returns, the original shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
No returns are accepted on final sale or discounted items. Only exchange or store credit.
To return merchandise, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization. We are happy to provide a pre-paid return label, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.