RRL Patchwork Workshirt Sweater
Workshirt sweater knit using a birdseye-jacquard technique. Composed of a linen, cotton, and wool blend. Constructed from approximately 50 patches featuring 12 different patterns. Inspired by vintage blankets from the '30s and '40s. Corozo buttons. Washed for a vintage look.
- Size medium has a 27.5" back body length, an 18.25" shoulder, a 41.5" chest, and a 25.25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 0.5" between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket. Corozo buttons.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two chest buttoned pockets.
- Shell: 45% linen, 42% cotton, 13% wool. Interior trim: 100% cupro.
- Hand wash or dry clean.